Dzar

I'am Dzar. Completely Dzar Arif Maulana Ismail and I'am 16.

All I know about me is I am a little bit unstable.

But, I have a big dream.
First, I wanna be a very useful and success person. Most of time I try to lead my mindset that the best person is who can give a lot of benefits to other person. Not someone who can stand in his success alone. In the other side, I need to improve my ability in many sector. It's still hard to make a balance between my rights and my obligations.
Second, I wanna change the world. I always try to understand every people's mindset and the reason how can he do something good always and how can he dare to do something bad. Unfortunately, sometimes, to understand that all, bad deeds took me into him. Of course, I try to get back immediately.

To reach that two dreams, I have a mission to be a city planner, to lead a visionary family with Islam path, to get a right perception of the world fenomena, and to build myself a right personality.

Who always support me?

I have Allah
I have my friends

And I don't forget about my family at home.
There are 5 important person. I have 2 sisters, 1 brother, and of course, my parents.

For anyone who read this, let me beg your pray for my dreams. Dreams are something that we don't have to tell because it has a risk. But not, if you who read this want to pray for it. We all know that someone who pray for good will get a good impact, vice versa.

Thank you

Komentar

Postingan Populer