Gathapraya 2017

    This is my first experience became a committee in an art and cultural event. Right after some week I joined 3 Senior High School, I joined this committee team. My friends and I called by our seniors to be a member of Gathapraya 2017's committee. Inside this committee team, I worked as a Production Manager Teamwork. This team worked on managing all tools/things that we need in this event. I worked with one of my friend, Farhan as the manager of all tools that Elevoice and TS'T need on their action at the stage. We prepared all the things that we have to. We stayed in touch with them untill they went back. After that, we were out of duty and just helped other's task and watched the performances on the stage untill the event done in the middle of the night.

Komentar

Postingan Populer